It's ages since I last went to a Q.U.I.L.T. meeting (as long ago as when my parents last visited), but Mum and I attended one this morning. The speaker, Linda Denner, was entertaining on the topic of "Stripping in Public" and taught us some handy techniques while showing us her quilts. So that was all good. It reminded me that it's also ages since I last made a quilt, and maybe it's time I got back to the sewing machine.
Speaking of acronyms, the Boy has started the "D.A.R.E. program" at school this week - so he's on an anti-drink mission and had a few words with his grandpa this evening about how fast he was downing his beer. And, oh yes, apparently yesterday he told the police officer who runs the programme that his mum once (a long time ago) got drunk with a friend on water, thinking it was gin.
As I may have said before, I'm a cheap date, me. Lock up your Perrier...
No comments:
Post a Comment