Not content with my radio appearance a while back, I've just signed up tonight for a spot on TV! Yikes!
WMHT, the public television station, is putting together a series called "Our Town", and the next programme is going to be about...our town. When I say the TV station is putting the show together, what that actually means is that local residents will be going about with camcorders in the next couple of weeks, taking footage of subjects that interest them around town. The production team at WMHT will then condense this all down into 1-2 minute segments, and play the video under interviews with the amateur film-makers. The whole programme will run to about 90 minutes.
I went to the public meeting tonight just to find out more about the project, and suddenly found myself with my hand up promising to do a piece about fair trade. Oh my - here I go, about to make another giant leap outside my comfort zone... But then who knows - this year local-interest telly, next year The X-Factor?
I told the Boy about this latest venture and his response was "Yay! Now we'll have to get a TV!"
Will you make my-tube or u-player or any of the world wide hook-ups? Good luck and get lots of publicity
ReplyDeleteWell done you but, do you really not have a TV?!
ReplyDeleteWe really don't. You should hear the kids on that subject...
ReplyDeleteWill you call your production company 21st Centuary Chipmunk in memory of your previous co residents?
ReplyDelete