I spent the morning delving through five big boxes and inventorising (is that a word?) $4,000-worth of fair trade crafts. Tomorrow we'll be setting everything out on display, which should be fun.
It's a week (because of Thanksgiving) when the kids only have two days of school, so they've already got that Friday feeling even though it's only Tuesday. It's going to be a heck of a long weekend.
If they ever decide to go to bed tonight I'm looking forward to curling up and watching the rest of Shall We Dance? which the Man and I have out on DVD from the library. A very sweet film: happily married but bored-at-work man has mid-life crisis and takes up ballroom dancing. If it sounds like your cup of tea (go on, surprise yourself), be sure to get hold of the Japanese original version, not the American re-make. Though it may sound like hard work, it's worth it for the lovely Japanese cast, and anyway who really wants to watch Richard Gere waltzing?
No comments:
Post a Comment