Well, painter, anyway. I'm making use of the kid-free hours and the gallons of paint we bought recently to decorate the house. I rather like painting once I get started and can cheerfully keep going all day, which is just as well since there are still many walls to cover.
I did take a break today to go and help out in the school library, where I enjoyed meeting new members of the Boy's class. The Boy himself is now one of the minority First Graders in his mixed Kindergarten/1st Grade class. He seems to be coping with the responsibility that comes with such seniority, and eagerly helped me on the check-out desk.
For those anxiously awaiting Wednesday's switch-on of the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, the Man (who, for reasons I am not at liberty to disclose, has inside information) would like to offer his guarantee that there is nothing to fear and the world isn't about to come to an end.
Yet.
Aw shucks, I'll go and dismantle that bunker then - it took me ages to build.
ReplyDeleteJust how large are these Hadrons, anyway?
ReplyDelete