She's right. That is the problem.
I mean, how many times have I stayed up way past my bedtime watching the Travel Channel's 'World's Most Unique McDonalds'?
Well, ok, only one time. You have to admit there's something horribly fascinating about a man who devotes all his leisure time to visiting McDonalds restaurants around the world (he's been to nearly 12,000 to date).
Then in the morning it's so hard to drag myself out of bed to make breakfasts and packed lunches and say to the children thirty-six times get-your-shoes-on-you're-going-to-miss-that-bus-one-of-these-days, when instead I could be lying back and listening to the interminable national weather round-up on NPR (because who doesn't need to know what's happening weather-wise in Arizona of a Thursday morning?).
But what finally gets me up and about and pulling on my woolly socks is the thought of all those amusing Comments that'll be waiting for me when I switch on the computer...

Here's someone else's approach to the whole bed issue.
Which was the McDonalds of choice for Mr McSaddo?
ReplyDeleteWas the boy just returning from or going up to the space ship?
McSaddo hadn't visited it, but there seemed to be a 'ski-thru' McDonald's in northern Sweden. Only problem was you had to eat your Big Mac very quickly before it refroze.
ReplyDeleteAs for the Boy, space ships weren't involved, but shortly after this photo was taken he really got a rocket for bouncing on the rented furniture.
PS Thank you, Insanely Livid, for saving me from total humiliation after my craven appeal for comments was so nearly universally ignored...
ReplyDeleteNot amusing but true. We don't visit McD's anymore because the children are always still hungry afterwards. Not for any lofty reasons I'm afraid!
ReplyDelete