Well I don't know. The weekend seems to have come round terribly fast...
Ah, no, it just feels like Friday. The children have broken up for Thanksgiving, after a 'Grandfriends Day' at school. Since they have no grandparents or other special friends handy at the moment, the Man and I acted as such and attended a very good concert performed by all the different year groups. This included an aleatoric composition - kind of a make-it-up-as-you-go-along piece which on paper really didn't look too promising. However there was a bit more to it than that and it was actually the best performance of all.
The Man then had to go back to work, but I stuck around at school to do some classroom activities with the Girl and Boy. Although we had the option of going home early, to my surprise they didn't want to so we were there until kicking out time. Then they were thoroughly disappointed to find out I was driving them home instead of them going on the bus. Though I'm slightly sad that I now come second-best to a bus, mostly I'm just glad they like it so much, given that they have to ride it nearly every day.
Oh, and it snowed last night, with a trace remaining this morning in spite of the driving rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment