It felt like summer really started today, with the opening of the local Farmers' Market. It was great to get down there again and greet friends and acquaintances I've not seen since before Christmas. I stocked up on leafy greens and the kids bought snacks, and I also made another purchase which I'll have the Man take a photo of tomorrow (he's flying home as I write).
The Boy had a friend round from school to work on a project for Music class. The assignment is to showcase a musical talent, so the two of them composed a piece of music for drums and had the Girl video them playing it. They'll show the video in class later in the week. It involved them playing drums in the basement for the entire afternoon. In all honesty, that was not as bad as you might think it would be.
very tolerent of you to have the noise Good to know that Summer is with you Its been a long winter here as well
ReplyDelete