Another day off school for the Boy - better than yesterday, but still hoarse and spiking a temperature. He spent most of his time on the sofa watching videos. This is his sister's idea of a dream day but, unusual fellow that he is, the Boy tells us he would have preferred to have been at school. He's hoping to be back there tomorrow.
As he was not in need of constant attention, I was able to leave him convalescing while I made a couple of refugee-related outings. The family I visit has a big project on that I'm trying to help with - more on that some other time.
This evening we went all old timey and "made our own fun" with a few rounds of charades. The Boy hammed it up, giving a convincing impression of someone who is really on the mend now.
Hopefully no dying swans or similar drastic drama effects!
ReplyDeletePleased to hear of the improvement in the Boys health Hope hes 100% by now
ReplyDelete