Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sucking up

A while ago my vacuum cleaner started acting listless and uninterested in its job.  Rather than cleaning, it just wanted to rearrange the dirt around the carpet.  No amount of checking and changing filters, taking apart and putting back together seemed to do any good.  It had simply lost the will to clean.

So yesterday I bought a new, not particularly expensive, vacuum cleaner.  Wow - this one has drive and motivation!  It lives to eat dust!

The Boy helped me assemble it and was the first to try it out.  He was impressed, so much so that he offered to vacuum the stairs (well, ok, in exchange for a packet of crisps).  He did a nice job, and even threw in a clean landing, extra.  Maybe he was just sucking up, but I'm not complaining.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear of the Boys enthusiasm for operating the new cleaner It will probably help him in later life when some girl is looking for a mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I changed to BT infinity which is supposed to be quicker Today the blog came hours late ! Where had it been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fault was at my end, not yours - I forgot to press "publish"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Come back all I said

    ReplyDelete