Sunday, September 15, 2013

Noodling around

The Boy had a load of friends over this afternoon, all members of a crew that regularly gets together to shoot silly videos of each other.  It was hard keeping up with how many and who exactly was there, as they arrived and left at different times, but I think we got up to seven at one point.  I don't know yet whether we had the makings of the Next Big Thing in Comedy in the basement, or just a bunch of 11 year-olds, but whatever, they seem to have a great time down there messing about.

I also took them all down to the tennis courts in the Town Park. Since this was the Boy's fourth visit in the last seven days, it has to qualify as one of his favourite places at the moment.

 

In addition the Girl and I baked a vanilla sponge cake, and I followed that up with an impressive-looking Wagamama noodles dish for dinner.  There are only four Wagamama restaurants in the USA, all in the Boston area, so there is lots of incentive to try to recreate the recipes at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment