Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Readers write

A good day: the Girl and I became ladies who lunched (Japanese style) before she hit the ice rink (figuratively speaking), the Boy hung out most of the day with a friend, while the Man as usual applied himself to the huge task of creating something tiny.  Currently, despite a definite hint-of-autumn chill, Man and Boy are having their nightly bedtime swim. I wonder how many more days that will last.  

But beyond all that, with no hilarious anecdotes, daring adventures or dazzling insights to share I hereby hand this blogpost over to you, dear readers.  What have you been up to today?

5 comments:

  1. Indoor swimming
    Outdoor sitting and planning to garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Docters Hairdresses Waitrose tv watching Laptop Skype call

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dazzling can I make shopping for school shoes sound? More frazzling really. Will apply myself to something daring and/or hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went hot air ballooning! up up and away over Derbyshire. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, Avril - I'd say you win!

    ReplyDelete