I'll admit to feeling a bit freaked watching members of my family nonchalantly hanging about at the edge of a precipice (especially the Boy, who has been a bit accident prone on this trip; he is starting to look like a walking Band-Aid advertisement). But they assured me they were perfectly safe, and we did indeed make it down again all in one piece - while Bubble Rock, of course, stayed put.
We were going to celebrate with famous lemonade and "popovers" (whatever exactly they are) at Jordan Pond House, but the place was teeming so we made do with lesser snacks (and still enjoyed the view of the Bubbles across the crystal clear lake just as much).
I am enjoying your holiday news. It looks like a fun trip. I love the National Parks and a bit of seaside makes it perfect.
ReplyDeletePushing it over is one thing but how do you get it back?
ReplyDelete