Well, that was some exciting tennis, wasn't it? Nice of Wimbledon to lay it on at just the right time to watch with breakfast and through lunch. Like everyone, I suppose, I expected Federer to win, but couldn't help hoping Murray would sneak a victory. Ah well, perhaps there'll be a next time?
Almost as exhausted as two Wimbledon finalists, the Girl has struggled through the day today after a birthday no-sleepover at her friend's house last night. In fact she did crash out on the couch at one point, but we woke her up and took her and her brother out for a shiny diner dinner at "Capital City". That seems to have perked her up again - just when it'd make sense for her to go to bed. Tcha.
Honestly I'm not trying to rub it in, but we've had yet another scorching day today, while I know Great Britain has virtually washed away this weekend. We're expecting slightly cooler weather through the week, which we're very excited about. If you're in the UK, I hope you get some time drying out time soon.
It may have been raining in the UK, but we have gardens like rainforests! Bamboo shooting up higher than the house!
ReplyDelete