So frustrating when I switched on my computer this morning - the cursor was jammed. Nggh. Fiddled with the mouse plug - nothing. Switched the computer off and on again - still stuck. And finally I turned the mouse over and found the piece of masking tape someone had stuck over the laser eye.
The Girl's work. How the Man laughed at me for letting myself be April Fooled. Until he realised someone had switched the language on his iPhone, and with all the menus now in Arabic he had no idea how to switch it back.
The Boy, meanwhile, had picked a more traditional trick to play on his sister - stuffing her boots with cotton-wool balls.
And I told the Man I was leaving him to live in the woods with a beardy banjo player.
Did anyone else out there get pranked today - or did you play any good pranks yourself?
No comments:
Post a Comment