Well, I don't know. Once September gets going there's just no stopping it, is there? I mean with the functions and meetings and such - two school things last night, and two Five Rivers meetings tonight (mostly Fall Fest business). New skating lessons and another school event tomorrow night...and so it goes on.
Added to that, our local Fair Trade Town campaign is about to take a crucial turn, so I'm scrambling to get things in place for that - exciting, but time-consuming just at the moment.
The weather has been lovely the last couple of days - warm and sunny. Feels like summer, except that it's getting dark earlier and the evenings are cooler and, don't look now, the leaves are turning and just beginning to fall...
September, yes indeed.
Beautiful weather here too, now the horrid wind (tailend of hurricane I think) has passed.
ReplyDeleteI welcome September with open arms. I love that people are busy, that there is still the chance of warmth in the days but that the evenings may need a fire to be lit...i love the pumpkins turning orange and I love the colours in the trees. Now, October is another story!
ReplyDeleteAh, but here October is the best - fantastic fall colours (should be extra good this year after so much rain).
ReplyDelete