Last night's sleepovers were survived, though of course actual sleep wasn't high on anyone's agenda. It sounds as if the Man and I were tucked up and snoozing long before our kids were, even after our late homecoming from the cinema. Ah well.
The Girl got back at lunchtime and slumped around for the rest of the day. The Boy managed to last out the whole day at his buddy's house, mostly playing Monopoly, but he has gone to bed early rather willingly tonight.
The movie was ok, by the way. It has received good reviews. I'd give it maybe 3 out of 5 - it was fluffy nonsense, really. Owen Wilson was quite good as Woody Allen. From their murmured running commentary I gathered that the couple next to me had actually been to Paris.
The Man adds, Spectrum 8 is altogether the best place to watch movies in Albany - a proper stand-alone cinema. One could almost forgive them charging three dollars for a small bottle of water. (Almost.)

No comments:
Post a Comment