With one thing and another I've had quite a busy week, especially yesterday, so I'm happy that today has been quiet and uneventful. Less happy that the weather has been cold, turning to cold and wet - not the most promising start to the Spring vacation.
According to the supermarket tabloids here, the soon-to-be-royal bride is pregnant already, and if the baby's a girl they're planning to call it "Diana". Yeah, right. Is that the news in Britain, too - or would they chop your head off for suggesting such a thing? The royal wedding is certainly prompting a fair bit of interest over here. How does everyone feel about it back home? Is it doing its job and taking your mind off the recession? Can't wait to watch it, or can't wait for it all to be over?
What's the scoop?
Im pleased to say that I shall be working on that day!
ReplyDeleteYour weather looks good for next Wednesday-if it comes true
No rumours at this end although you cannot MOVE for wedding memorabilia. Our favourite so far 'Kate, The Royal Wedding Fairy'.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha ha! Speaking of Rainbow Magic, we're still waiting for the Snack Fairy series: Donna the Donut Fairy, Twyla the Twiglet Fairy, Charlie the Cheese & Onion Crisp Fairy, etc etc. Ah, the possibilities are endless - wish I'd thought of 'em first.
ReplyDelete