So today when I learnt there was going to be some stripping action I was a little uncertain. A girl can get rusty at these things - had I still got what it takes?
Oh yeah! The Man and I, we had the downstairs loo (bathroom) stripped of wallpaper in no time! There were some fiddly bits (aren't there always?) around a light fitting and a mirror, but otherwise - no problem. Amateur stripping at its finest!
And otherwise, we took the Girl and her friend to the Albany County Hockey Facility skating rink, which is just about to close for two months. It is handily near the airport so the Man and the Boy were able to hang out and watch planes and enjoy the rather nice "Keeping Time" exhibition, while the rest of us had fun on the ice.
What is on your compilation album of Music for Decorating?
ReplyDelete