An early start for the Man today, taking our guest to the station to see him off. We are sad he had to go as we all enjoyed his company.
I'm involved in organising a big fair trade market at the end of November - an exciting project - so my morning was taken up with a planning meeting for that.
This afternoon I got outside with paint and brush and started getting a second coat on the deck railings which we first began painting mumble months ago. Well, you can't paint anything in the winter, it's much too cold, the spring is always over before it's begun and the summer's way too hot, and this September was so busy with other things... But today I had no excuses. The weather and my schedule are looking clear tomorrow, too, so I might even manage to finish the job.
Well done with the painting! I've been meaning the paint the hallway for years now. It used to be magnolia, now it's shade that Farrow & Ball would probably call 'Dirt'.
ReplyDeleteAre you painting your railings orange?
Haha, F&B could probably sell "Dirt" at that - they have a shade called "Dead Trout" I recall.
ReplyDeleteOrange railings? I'm not completely obsessed with carrots and pumpkins, no.