Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brightest and best

It's been a busy day, with two fair trade presentations this afternoon.  One was the follow-up to last week's film-show at the High School.  Then I had to hot-foot it across town to the Middle School to talk to about fifty kids there.  In each case the audience seemed pretty engaged and asked good questions.  Tomorrow night I'll be showing the chocolate movie at the public library - it'll be interesting to see if any of these kids' friends or family turn out for it.

On a lighter note, I also had to go out shopping for giant carrot materials - more of that in a day or two.


And, having been impressed by the trees outside school when I walked the children there this morning, I made time to pop back and take a photo or two.  With more bad weather in the forecast, I thought I'd better grab the chance while the colours are still at their finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment