Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chipper

Yesterday was dull, drizzly and strangely humid, but today has been perfect.  Tomorrow they're predicting floods.  It's all go here.

I have several fair trade irons in the fire right now - not interesting to describe just yet, but potentially exciting.  So I'm busy.  But given the loveliness of the weather and the awfulness of the forecast I made sure to spend a little time at Five Rivers this afternoon.


It's all looking very glorious there right now, as you can see.  Compare the tree with one I photographed only a week ago - Fall is progressing apace.

There was a lot of squeaking and scuttering going on in the undergrowth, and I caught sight of several chipmunks.  They are fast movers and difficult to catch on camera, but this one obligingly played statues with me and I managed this snap, from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment