Our Linton visit has gone by all too fast. I have to admit, I'd rather hoped to have just a fairly average visit, so that leaving again wouldn't seem too bad. But of course it was competely wonderful. Thank you all you lovely friends for welcoming us back and giving us such a fun time. See you next time...
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Fond farewell
Our Linton visit has gone by all too fast. I have to admit, I'd rather hoped to have just a fairly average visit, so that leaving again wouldn't seem too bad. But of course it was competely wonderful. Thank you all you lovely friends for welcoming us back and giving us such a fun time. See you next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment