I think it's safe to say the Girl loved every minute of her school trip. And what wasn't to like? Canoeing, archery, climbing-walls, campfires, silly songs, a creek to paddle in, cabins and bunkbeds, bacon for breakfast - and three whole days to hang out with her friends. She didn't want the experience to end, and when I came to collect her from school she sent me away so she could have just ten wonderful minutes more.
I asked if she wanted to tell me all about it or if we should wait until her Dad was there to hear it too. She thought she'd wait - but she couldn't. Eyes shining, she talked without drawing breath for at least an hour and half, and I think I probably now know everything there is to know about camp - possibly more even than anyone who was actually there.Needless to say, we're thrilled she had such an amazing time.
What a great experience for the girl! I was pleased to hear that it went so well
ReplyDelete