We're gearing up for snow, which is forecast for the weekend. I bought the Boy some fleece-lined waterproof gloves today but when I showed them to him he hurled them away in a rage. And apparently the vests (A-shirts) I got him recently aren't the right sort, and he won't wear long-sleeved shirts or a hat of any kind.
What's he going to say when I present him with snow-boots and snow-pants?
I've got a hunch that he'll come around - or just stay indoors for two or three months.
ReplyDeletePlease post a photo when you finally get the boy in his snow gear - we may never believe it otherwise! Have fun in the snow - we only have frost, and with modern houses you don't even get the fun of Jack Frost pictures on the windows......
ReplyDeleteWith a less than fully insulated modern house I am experiencing severe reluctance amongst my children to get out of bed in the morning because of the recent cold spell ...or a very quick sprint to put cold feet into my warm bed! Both not ideal!
ReplyDeleteIn fact the Boy actually deigned to wear a hat this morning, because it was raining. He fetched it himself and put it on with a flourish and a smirk (it was a sun hat). He still wouldn't wear his coat, however.
ReplyDelete