Last day of farm camp for the Girl today. Really she's aged out of it now, but she does love those goats and I believe she has made herself useful helping out the younger children, so she has had a good time. This afternoon she was back at the rink after a week off - more spins and jumps and what not.
The Boy had a brief swim, but this August is turning out to be unusually cool (suits me!) and the water was chilly. So he took to his drums instead - he's practising the Rolling Stones' Satisfaction - until his buddy came over to hang out. They ended up playing charades, and I managed to guess the Boy's mime interpretation of the word "evolution", which suggests I may personally have evolved to be psychic.
Another step in the growing up Its always interesting to read about the kids activities Thank you for keeping us informed
ReplyDelete