Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Car Eggspo
We took Boy and Buddy to a car show. It was in the concourse, under the Egg. That's all, really.
I think the Boy liked the big trucks and the sports cars. This included a shiny black Porsche at $99000. I was surprised it came with an automatic gear box.
Wot no aviator shades!
ReplyDeleteDid the Boy choose a preferred car?
I think the Boy liked the big trucks and the sports cars. This included a shiny black Porsche at $99000. I was surprised it came with an automatic gear box.
DeleteAt that price it should also have automatic pilot
ReplyDeleteI think that would *completely* defeat the object!
Delete