Sunday, November 17, 2013

Girl talk

The Girl and I went on an archaelogical dig this afternoon.  We didn't have to travel far, just up to her bedroom...

We got stuck in and dug up several interesting finds, like her vast collection of paper dolls from years gone by; much early artwork and many half-finished craft projects.  Also, buried deep inside an old paper grocery bag, her long-lost Bopit Extreme, bought at a yard sale back in the mists of time and, thankfully (just 30 seconds of the video-link will demonstrate why), missing for many years. 

And - no lie - an actual fossil!  (It was the one she first found in the sea on a trip to Lyme Regis in 2008.)

The Man and I took our own trip back in time, too - though only through the past year, reviewing photographs.  We found this, from our trip to London, which I think needs no further explanation:


2 comments:

  1. First a clean bathroom and now a bedroom makeover! Soon the whole house will have had a Spring clean well in advance of the proper time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hungry person looks set for Bils

    ReplyDelete