Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Making room

I spend the morning visiting a possible venue for a future Friends of Five Rivers event, then dropped by Tea and Tattered Pages (they haven't served tea there in years) to offload a bag of books (Thomas the Tank Engine has definitively left the Boy's bedroom) and to buy a modestly small number of paperbacks in exchange.

I spent the afternoon once again frying my eyes in front of the computer.

And I spent the evening at Delmar Reformed Church with the other Fair Trade Market organizers, trying to work out this year's table plan.  No only do we have some new vendors to fit in, but since Thanksgiving comes very late in the month this year, the church will be putting up its Christmas trees ahead of our event.  It's going to slightly complicate our layout, accommodating at least two large decorated trees, but it'll no doubt add a jolly air of festivity to the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment