Friday, November 29, 2013

Market Friday


I had a busy and long day at the much-anticipated Fair Trade Market.  A few panics right at the start - one vendor didn't show up and a couple were late, and then a vendor we weren't expecting did show up... We had to do a bit of judicious table-shuffling, but it all worked out fine.

We had busy hours and slower periods, but there was a steady flow of visitors and people were spending enthusiastically - there were plenty of very lovely things to buy.  Mid-morning our caterers baked muffins in the kitchen, which made the hall smell as well as look particularly welcoming on a very cold day.

This evening I've been out for Japanese dinner with my husband and daughter (the Boy is at a sleepover).  Tonight, early to bed I think.  Tomorrow morning we start all over again with Market: day 2.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it went well Good to see you last night

    ReplyDelete