Monday, December 27, 2010

Now, that's what I call winter

At last, we've caught up with Britain and got ourselves a decent amount of snow. Around 13 inches we reckon - it's hard to tell for sure on account of the strong winds and drifting. Plenty enough to get out and jump around in, anyway. Quite a lot for the Man to shovel off the driveway, too. (He would like to point out that this video is in no way speeded up):


It's too cold for making snowmen or effective snowballs - it just turns to powder - but excellent for snow angels.



6 comments:

  1. Took me a bit longer. Let's see how much quicker tomorrow! Then for the new Winter Olympic record!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ypu dont do things by halves in USA
    I dont think we would ever recover if we had that much snow!
    However, you all look happy about it-lovely video and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you put the Benny Hill soundtrack to the video?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow looks wonderful. We didn't know that you were married to superman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I never doubted it.

    ReplyDelete