Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Project managers

The children have been working on projects most of the day. The Girl is researching manatees. She would like to adopt one (no, not to keep in the swimming pool - she just wants to help fund one that lives in Florida) but I've said we'll only help her do that if she can show us she really knows something about them.

The Boy, as suggested yesterday, has an interest in Orcas, so he's been busy building his giant model display-tank, with me as the hired hand and wielder of Stanley/Exacto knife and scissors (cutting up removal boxes is hard work).

This evening I've been preoccupied with one of my own projects, the Fair Trade Town thing. The committee had a fairly productive meeting round our dining room table, while the Man and the kids kept out of the way at an ice-cream parlour.

2 comments:

  1. Can see you won't need to buy the Boy an aeroplane ticket - he's obviously practising to be a stowaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, I like your thinking...

    ReplyDelete