At breakfast I was presented with a selection of gifts from my favourite fair trade shop, Ten Thousand Villages, so that was very lovely.
The Man had taken the day off work because we planned to go on a family outing, but the weather was so atrocious we decided to postpone it. So later in the day I took myself off shopping while the Man stayed at home and got beaten at Scrabble.
Among other places I called in at L.L.Bean (sports goods and casualwear) because they had a sale on. My, the floorwalkers there are attentive! It was like being surrounded by very polite gnats. But after three hours attempting to shop there and elsewhere I had nothing to show except a reusable water bottle and some pyjama bottoms. Ah well. Shopping's not my best sport.
Nice cake!
ReplyDeleteIassume that the figures represent the Boy and the Girl!
From what you say, umberellas would be more appropriate than parasols!
Do you ever read your e-mails?