The Girl was away on a sleepover last night and spent most of the day at her friend's house, so it was just me and the Boy rattling round at home today. We read, played Albany Monopoly (I lost as usual) and messed about in the pool with our inflatable menagerie. Between times I also managed to get a few jobs done around the house.
The Girl came home late afternoon, apparently having had not much sleep at all. In fact it sounds like it was more of a napover. But she seems happy enough on it and has gone out again tonight, with her dad and her brother (they're up to something, but I can't quite put my finger on it).
Overnight we had so much rain I thought the house would wash away, but fortunately it didn't and the weather has been warm and dry again today. Tomorrow - who knows? Flood warnings have been issued, so that may be a clue...
I believe there is something special about today[31st] Cant think what it is.!
ReplyDeleteAre birthday wishes in order? If so, have a great day!
ReplyDelete