Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well...

...I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better today after my 36-hour fever. Even so, I've taken things slowly and stayed in, and the Man has had the pleasure of going to work, taking the kids to the library and to pick strawberries, then going to the supermarket, then delivering the Girl to a somewhat distant sleepover destination (a 90 minute round trip).

The Boy has also departed to sleep over with his best buddy tonight, a first time for him with non-relatives. Fortunately he won't be very far away in case of late night disaster or change-of-heart.

I am rather behind now on preparations for some special guests arriving on Monday evening. Two days left for a marathon catch-up...

1 comment:

  1. Very pleased to hear that you are recovering.I hope that you had a peaceful night and you didnt have to make any emergency journeys.
    Pleaser give my best wishes to your special visitors.

    ReplyDelete