The Girl likes the costume, but the Boy took one look at it and told me, 'Well, boys aren't going to want to make that!' Luckily we'll be making junk-mail paper boats too, which meet with his approval.
Being the moving story of a family of four (chronologically a Man, a Woman, a Girl and a Boy) adapting from life in a small English village to the strange New World of upstate New York...
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Rubbish outfit
I had a fair trade meeting this morning (to be honest, a cup of coffee with my friend J) then spent most of the rest of the day stitching a nice Fair Trade banner to decorate our stall at this Saturday's farmers' market.
This evening I've been down at Five Rivers for a Fall Fest meeting, where I proudly displayed my latest eco-craft creation. Apart from a few staples and a couple of pieces of elastic it is all made from recycled materials. We'll be making them on the craft stall, assuming it's not pouring with rain.
The Girl likes the costume, but the Boy took one look at it and told me, 'Well, boys aren't going to want to make that!' Luckily we'll be making junk-mail paper boats too, which meet with his approval.
The Girl likes the costume, but the Boy took one look at it and told me, 'Well, boys aren't going to want to make that!' Luckily we'll be making junk-mail paper boats too, which meet with his approval.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you enjoying The Secret Life of Bees? I love that book, have just got it out to re-read (though I don't think I will be wearing an eco-headress while I am reading)
ReplyDeleteI'm going slowly through it, with interruptions for other books - so perhaps not the ideal way to read it. I'll let you know when I finish it...
ReplyDeleteIs it christmas in USA ? or is the hat worn for some other reason?
ReplyDelete