Well, last night was the Boy's turn to be sick again. So it goes on. I don't know if I should worry or not, as when he's not actually heaving he seems as fit as a flea. I'll just have to monitor the situation.
We spent the morning hanging out in our house, then headed out for some last minute Christmas shopping. This involved splitting into pairs and acting furtive which is always quite enjoyable. On the way back we stopped in at the rented house to pick up yet more odds and ends we'd left behind, and the children jumped at the chance to watch a bit of telly (we don't have one of our own yet, so they'd gone about sixteen hours without and were suffering withdrawal symptoms).
It has rained constantly today, reminding us of British winters. I'm hoping it won't melt all the snow because since we moved out here I have been dreaming of a white Christmas and up until now it really looked like we might get one. Though right now I don't much care what colour Christmas is, so long as it's a healthy one.
Christmas caption competition winners: Anonymous (whoever you are), closely followed by Ninja Shoetrees Pop. Congratulations!
Here's my favourite cracker joke - what's sweet and lives in the jungle? Tarzipan. Boom Boom.
ReplyDeleteHusband's idea of last minute shopping was going to the Co-op. Won't be waking up at the crack of dawn to peek in my stocking.
Have a very merry, vomit-free, white Christmas!