Sunday, December 16, 2007

Packing in

The Man writes...

A quick post from TG, TB and me as Albaniana has gone to bed feeling sick.

We have effectively been snowed in today. Between packing for our move, the back yard has seen more of the Winter Olympics. We built two sledding (luge) runs, named "tubor" and "shooter" by The Girl. Shooter has two Man-made bumps to make things more interesting.

Our neighbour called over that he had seen about fifteen sets of kids sledding down that slope over the years. But he had never a grown woman doing it before.

We are forecast further snow falls overnight. The removal men are due to turn up tomorrow morning at 8am. I guess I shall be busy moving snow at both this house and our new one. Should make for another interesting and challenging day...

3 comments:

  1. Well, I can only assume that this is a slur on Exile #2 who was not only as fully-grown as she will ever be, but also heavily pregnant when she ill-advisedly tobogganed down that same hill last winter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I hope A feels better in the morning and that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The American weather has made the news in the UK - we've seen video of all the snow. Wouldn't it be better to stay put? If not, I predict a very memorable day.

    ReplyDelete