More work at the new house (here it is) tidying stuff away in the kitchen. No doubt cooking etc will be frustrating for a time as now I'll have to try and remember where I put everything.The other achievement of the day was to buy a Christmas tree. All month we've been seeing people driving around with fir trees loaded on top of their cars, and today it was our turn. I was a little worried about how I was going to get the tree onto the roof-rack by myself. Silly me! I'd forgotten that I'm living in America now, so of course someone helpfully did it for me.
Thank you, Royal Rockfish and family for the skype this morning - it was good to see some friendly Linton faces again.
Fab house - thanks for the photo!
ReplyDeletecurly hair and red hair approve house. Keen to come and stay but looks 'different' from your old house apparently. Hope the boy is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteIt is different - for a start it's got double glazing and no draughts! Boy much better thank you.
ReplyDeleteYour house looks lovely. We hope you'll be very happy there.
ReplyDeleteA Christmas card is on its way, and should be with you in time for Valentines Day!
Merry Christmas to you all.
Albaniana
ReplyDeletePlease look for us on Skype BRMBDS is the name to search.
Will do soon - thanks.
ReplyDelete