Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last day of term

Had a rough night. The poor Boy was sick again.

The Man babysat the Boy and worked from home in the morning while I went into school for the kids' end of term 'show of work' - some quite impressive stuff, especially the pop-up book of native animals in their habitats that the Boy's Kindergarten/1st Grade class had made. Seriously, I'd have paid good money for it if I'd found it in a bookshop. The Girl's class is working on turning the walls of the corridor into the Hudson River, and that project is coming along nicely too.

Home again - by which I still mean the rented house. Although our things are all at the new place we decided we'd stay here for a couple more days to give ourselves time to unpack some of the boxes.

The Man took himself to the office and I entertained the Boy (too sick for school, not sick enough to fall asleep on the sofa) and tried to get a few odd jobs done. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow renewed and refreshed and ready to spend happy hours unwrapping cutlery and mugs with the children, who are now on vacation.

What! That means Christmas will be happening any day! Oh, lawks.

Enjoying your captions for yesterday's photo. Keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment