Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The days are just packed...

The Man is not the only one travelling this week.  Tomorrow the Boy will be setting out on a trip with his classmates. 5th Grade really is just one long line-up of new experiences. 

We received the packing list for Nature's Classroom a few weeks ago.  It's as extensive as when the Girl went on this adventure, even though this time (budget cuts) it'll only be two nights away.  The Boy and I have been gathering all the necessary stuff together over the last couple of days.  This afternoon I labelled everything (not the socks - honestly, I couldn't care less if he comes home minus a few old socks) and when he got in from school he carefully packed it all into the closest thing to a duffle bag that we could find. 

He'll be off in the morning, leaving just the Girl and me rattling around at home...

2 comments:

  1. Have a rattling good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Whose going to guard you whilst hes away?

    ReplyDelete