Friday, May 24, 2013

Dad tracker

I don't usually keep track of the Man's flights etc when he's travelling, unless I have to pick him up from somewhere and need to know if he's on schedule.  But for fun today I've been following his journey on flightaware.com.

I have to say, it hasn't been quite as exciting as tuning into NORAD's Santa Tracker on Christmas Eve - for one thing, Korean Airlines doesn't swoop around as much as Rudolf and the other reindeer (to the Man's relief, I should think).  But off and on I've watched his plane slowly inch across the Pacific, then the USA, over the course of nearly 14 hours.  I know he landed almost on time at JFK.

Alas, onward travel from New York City has proved complicated so we won't have our Man actually back home until tomorrow.  As you can imagine, we're all looking forward to seeing him again after his three weeks away - it's like waiting for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't have to wait that long I see you hve Christmassy weather

    ReplyDelete