We enjoyed having the Exiles round this afternoon for a festive cup of tea. The grown ups played several games of non-competitive Round Up, while the kids trashed the house - all good.
This evening the Man and I delivered our daughter to her second-in-a-row sleepover. After only about six hours sleep the night before I dread to think what state she'll be starting the next decade in, but anyway. Hats off to the fearless parent who is celebrating New Year's eve by letting her twins invite five friends each to stay the night.
Got any resolutions you care to share? I'm planning on completing my fair trade campaign with a Fair Trade Town declaration. I'm also aiming not to have to pay any more library fines (yeah, right, good luck with that).
Happy New Year everyone - all of us here wish you peace, health and happiness for 2010.
Thank you for your good wishes. We hope that the new decade will be kind to you
ReplyDelete