There's been much-tidying-in-the-house today, in honour of special visitors arriving tomorrow. (Not that it necessarily looks like we've tidied up, but everything is relative - and relatives are, we hope, not inclined to be too critical.)
I also managed a quick session at the rink and confirmed to myself that I've nailed those pesky edges. Learning to skate is so cool!
The Man's off on an international adventure tomorrow - just for the day, and he won't be flying. He's taking his French dictionary. Where can he be going, and will he get stuck in a snowdrift? Watch this space...
A little jaunt to Quebec eh?
ReplyDeleteGoing back to the Magic of Christmas - you can't beat 'Away in a Manger' played by five novice violinists. Rockfish - I absolutely loved your pupils' performances at the Christmas Concert last night. Made my Christmas.
Oh, and it's snowing here. Bring it on Bing.
Livid,
ReplyDeleteIt's the taking part that matters....
Well, I wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteHow's the snow?