Saturday, December 26, 2009

Grudge match

We've been at a party tonight. Lots of good company and food, and a quality table football game. The Man and I found ourselves on opposing sides - always a risky scenario.

I was teamed with another female guest and my dear husband with the organiser of the local farmers' market. I tell you, when peacenik pinko commie types (Buy Fair, Buy Local! Let's make the world a nice cooperative place!) play competitive sports it can get pretty bloody.

We drew one game all, and would have played a decider but some small kids came along and took over. Probably a good thing - a marriage was in the balance for a moment there.

1 comment:

  1. Belated Christmas greetings from the Cheaper Tyres who had no snow at all!!
    We nearly went swimming in the sea it was so warm!
    Thinking of you all and will catch up soon.
    Love
    The Cheaper Tyres

    ReplyDelete