Monday, March 30, 2009

So good I'm writing about it twice

Thought you might like to see the views from the apartment we stayed in. We were on the 15th floor (though strictly speaking the 14th since there wasn't officially a 13th).

The large building at the end of the street is the Museum of Natural History. Just behind it are the trees of Central Park.


The turreted building on the far right is home to various celebs, such as Madonna. I'd have waved to her, but I think she was away adopting Malawians this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. What quaint little buildings!It must have reminded you of your idyllic village back home.No sign of Rachel,Phoebe or Monica then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard about the big yellow crane? Quite the talk of the village. And what about the demise of the Dog and Duck? Forget about the big city, it all goes on here I can tell you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to the Dog and Duck??? Cheaper Tyre

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and what's this about a yellow crane? Is it eating all the fish in the river?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh come on, guys, this is old news. As you would know if you checked out the village forum on the Linton Info website every day.

    You don't do that, do you? I'm the only one of us who does...

    Is that a little bit tragic?

    Hmm.

    ReplyDelete