Thursday, June 19, 2014

Drumming up support

There's going to be  a community event this Sunday and somehow I ended up agreeing to organize two entirely separate tables for it for two different organizations.  Luckily I did manage to enlist volunteers last night for one of them (Friends of Five Rivers), and today I just had to pull together some materials for it - I can leave the rest to others now.  But I also had to work out what's what with the second table (Fair Trade) and met with my friend J to plan it all.  Everything is in hand.  It not being my usual style, it feels a little strange to be this organized and ready so far in advance,,, (and I'll just have to hope those don't turn out to be famous last words).

Meanwhile the Boy seems to be impressing his drum teacher by composing his own percussion music, which they play together

1 comment:

  1. Another busy week end for you all Hope the weather holds

    ReplyDelete