Monday, February 18, 2013

Presidents' Day


The Man was off work for Presidents' Day.  We made a family outing to Barnes & Noble because the Boy was after a particular book.  While we were there I came across a cut-price copy of the Wagamama cookbook, so I predict we'll be eating Japanese-style food at home very soon.

The rest of the day just slid by, as sometimes happens.  Speaking of sliding, the Man and I made it down to Five Rivers for a slippery trip around the Beaver Tree Trail - parts of the path were as frozen as the icey pond. We didn't loiter as it was very cold again - though at least the fearsome wind of yesterday and last night had dropped.


The kids are off school for the rest of the week and have all sorts of plans for skating, shooting arrows, seeing friends etc - so I expect we'll be fairly busy, one way and another.

1 comment:

  1. Frosty here as well but at least its not raining

    ReplyDelete