Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feeling the beauty of life

The Man writes...after rounding off a generally successful work week Saturday morning, I jumped on the train for a 1 hour $3 ride to Busan, Korea's second city.

I headed straight for the coast, specifically Haeundae Beach. It was a sparkling spring-like day and the beach was crowded.


Away from the crowds I discovered a coast path - the Dalmaji-gil Road, which the sign promised was "one of the eight best sceneries in Korea". It added:
Dalmaji-gil Road is like our long lifejourney.
Feel the beauty of life at Dalmaji-gil Road
I walked through pine forest to a beautiful fishing harbour with two lighthouses.




Finally I climbed up the hill to Haemaru pavilion, built in 2005 for an APEC summit, to watch the sun set.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that It all looks very beautiful Glad to hear that its going well

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good way to enjoy a Birthday!

    ReplyDelete