Saturday, August 12, 2017

Spanning the area

Yesterday I had to drop C somewhere for a breakfast meet-up, then entertain J until his friends were available (they have summer jobs, studies and sports commitments - or else they sleep in late - which means they are not always around). We did some essential shopping, had brunch at our favourite shiny diner, and checked out the new Five Rivers Visitor Center (I think they are beginning to get bored of seeing me there because I've been turning up every day with someone new in tow each time).

I ended my day having dinner with friends M&V, and I stayed overnight with them. We watched the pundits on PBS (Public Broadcasting Service) discussing the Trump's latest pronouncements, and did not feel entirely confident about the future of the US, or indeed the world.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully not anon this time! Ae01

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive tried to comment but I cant work out how to prove I'm not a robot

    ReplyDelete