Friday, August 5, 2016

Pine and City Line

The Man writes...I went into my old work place for lunch. They had ordered in sandwiches especially, so we all sat together having lively and wide ranging discussions. In the end I lingered all afternoon and tried to help them out with some issues! I noted my old pot plants were being carefully nurtured.

There was just time to fit in a visit to the Pine Hollow Arboretum, which was as peacefully calming as ever.


By contrast we spent a fun evening in the raucous City Line Grill. Music blared and dozens of screens showed the opening ceremony from the Rio Olympics (on a one hour delay with ad breaks every five minutes of course), and the quinoa burger was great.

1 comment:

  1. Ive found out how to comment Its been really good being able to read the blog again

    ReplyDelete